TRIP opens new shop to help community
- Credit: Archant
Move will allow the charity to stock a ‘wider range’ of mobility equipment
Honiton-based community transport charity TRIP is celebrating further expansion in the range of services it provides by opening a new shop.
The premises, in New Street, are next to the main TRIP offices.
Neil Hurlock, manager of TRIP, said the move would allow the charity to stock a ‘wider range’ of mobility equipment and daily living aids, while also providing space for sales, services and repairs to mobility scooters.
Neil said: “This should be a boon to residents, as it will enable them to try out a wider range of equipment without having to travel into Exeter or elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
“We now have lots more stock to choose from and have negotiated special deals with our suppliers for some new product lines and reduced prices for other items.
“It’s also a valuable source of income for the charity.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
“With ongoing cuts to grant funding, this will help make TRIP even more sustainable for the future and ensure we keep providing help to people who have difficulty in getting out and about.”
For more about TRIP, visit the charity in New Street or contact the team on 01404 46529.