Turn Grizzly print into puzzle
I saw the article in this week’s Midweek Herald about Ursula Pratt raising �200 for the Devon Air Ambulance from the sale of the Grizzly print.
It strikes me the picture would make a great puzzle, too.
I don’t know who owns the picture but, if it is a suitable size, and they were to give permission for it to be made into a puzzle, a lot more lolly could be given to the Devon Air Ambulance!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert