TV debut for mayor and Diddy MB
Honiton Community College students swap the classroom for a television studio.
The Mayor of Honiton and his bear have made their television debuts at Honiton Community College.
Councillor David Foster, accompanied by Diddy, was given a grilling when he was interviewed by students at the college last Thursday.
The interview was part of HCC Blast, which is the year 7 version of HCCTV.
Over the past month, around 20 year 7 students have been working in groups to produce their own television show.
You may also want to watch:
One group decided to interview the mayor and, on the day, took on different roles, including operating the cameras and arranging the set.
Councillor Foster said: “It was our first television interview.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
“We were very impressed with the setup and the way the students at the college put everything together.
“We were made to feel very welcome.
“Diddy was at first a little camera shy but soon got over it. Overall, we enjoyed the morning and thank the staff and students for inviting us to do their interview.”