TV presenter Fiona Bruce’s mother dies at Axminster
Much loved Rosemary Bruce, who lived at Dalwood with husband John, passed away peacefully, aged 81,
THE mother of BBC TV presenter Fiona Bruce has died in Axminster Hospital.
Rosemary Bruce, who was 81, lived at Dalwood, with her husband, John.
She passed away peacefully last Wednesday (August 3) and leaves two other children, Alasdair and Neil.
She was much loved and will be sadly missed.
You may also want to watch:
The funeral service will take place at the village church of St Peter’s on Monday August 22, at 3pm.
Family flowers only are requested but donations, in lieu, can be made to the Devon Air Ambulance at the service or sent via W G Potter Funeral Directors, William Potter House, 5 West Street, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5NX.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public