TV presenter Fiona Bruce’s mother dies at Axminster
Much loved Rosemary Bruce, who lived at Dalwood with husband John, passed away peacefully, aged 81,
THE mother of BBC TV presenter Fiona Bruce has died in Axminster Hospital.
Rosemary Bruce, who was 81, lived at Dalwood, with her husband, John.
She passed away peacefully last Wednesday (August 3) and leaves two other children, Alasdair and Neil.
She was much loved and will be sadly missed.
The funeral service will take place at the village church of St Peter’s on Monday August 22, at 3pm.
Family flowers only are requested but donations, in lieu, can be made to the Devon Air Ambulance at the service or sent via W G Potter Funeral Directors, William Potter House, 5 West Street, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5NX.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 9 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park