Two hurt in fire at Axminster
- Credit: Archant
Victims suffer burns after a blaze involving a gas canister
Two people were taken to hospital after suffering burns at Axminster on Saturday night (November)
Local firefighters along with crews from Colyton and Seaton were called to a house in Loretto Road at around 10pm.
They confirmed there had been a fire involving a gas canister which was out on arrival.
Two casualties suffered burns and were removed from the building prior to the arrival of the fire service.
You may also want to watch:
First aid was rendered and the casualties transferred to hospital via land ambulance. The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery