‘UFO’ looked like a walnut
Nut-shaped flying object ‘had arms’, says Axminster man.
A mysterious flying object has been spotted in the skies over Axminster.
A witness has reported seeing a round white disc with bright lights in the town on a number of occasions.
He describes the object as “changing into a walnut shape”.
The resident also told the Midweek Herald that the unusual flying object often appears at dusk.
He claimed the object had “big arms coming out of each side”.
This latest sighting comes after Honiton pensioner Alan Cameron spotted what he believes was some kind of aircraft hovering over Dumpdon Hill – almost clipping the tops of nearby houses.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 5 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon