‘UFO’ looked like a walnut
Nut-shaped flying object ‘had arms’, says Axminster man.
A mysterious flying object has been spotted in the skies over Axminster.
A witness has reported seeing a round white disc with bright lights in the town on a number of occasions.
He describes the object as “changing into a walnut shape”.
The resident also told the Midweek Herald that the unusual flying object often appears at dusk.
You may also want to watch:
He claimed the object had “big arms coming out of each side”.
This latest sighting comes after Honiton pensioner Alan Cameron spotted what he believes was some kind of aircraft hovering over Dumpdon Hill – almost clipping the tops of nearby houses.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery