Up to £2,500 on offer to Honiton charities
- Credit: Getty Images
Funding is on offer to local charities and not-for-profit organisations in Honiton working to benefit communities near a Tesco store.
Running for the last 28 years, the Tesco Charity Trust Community Awards Scheme provides one-off donations of between £500 and £2,500 to organisations which have a turnover of less than £5million.
There is an emphasis on supporting projects with practical benefits, such as equipment and resources for projects that directly benefit health, environmental sustainability or opportunities for young people in the local communities around Tesco stores in the UK.
To be successful in gaining an award, a project should be able to demonstrate that it can lead to tangible benefits. The programme is now open for applications until Sunday, April 24, 2015.
For more information about the Tesco Charity Trust Community Awards Scheme, visit: www.ourtesco.com/our-community/tesco-charity-trust/
You may also want to watch:
The web page will also include an application form for those who wish to apply for an award.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust