UPDATE: A30 collision
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for witnesses.
A motorcyclist remains in a serious condition following a collision near Honiton.
The male motorcyclist was airlifted to Derriford Hospital following the incident, which involved a Honda motorcycle and Vauxhall Astra on the westbound carriageway of the A30 last Friday.
Officers were called to the scene at around 3.30pm.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and are keen to speak to the driver of a blue car seen in the area at the time of collision who may be able to assist with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters