UPDATE: A30 collision
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for witnesses.
A motorcyclist remains in a serious condition following a collision near Honiton.
The male motorcyclist was airlifted to Derriford Hospital following the incident, which involved a Honda motorcycle and Vauxhall Astra on the westbound carriageway of the A30 last Friday.
Officers were called to the scene at around 3.30pm.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and are keen to speak to the driver of a blue car seen in the area at the time of collision who may be able to assist with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners