UPDATE: A30 crash
Fire crews from Honiton assist at the scene to release trapped accident victims.
In a statement, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service has said it received reports of a collision on the A30 near Monkton at 9.26am.
Persons were reported to be trapped in vehicles.
Two fire appliances were sent from Honiton to the scene, at the turning to Rawridge and Upottery.
The road is expected to re-open shortly, but traffic is currently heavy along the A35 where diverted vehicles have been sent.
You may also want to watch:
Return to this website shortly for a further update.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed