UPDATE: A30 crash - police appeal
Road remains closed after serious collision involving three vehicles.
THE A30 at Monkton remains closed following a serious collision this morning (Wednesday).
The three vehicles involved in the collision were a black Renault Clio, a blue Vauxhall Astra and a Mercedes light goods vehicle, a police statement reveals.
A police spokesman said: “Officers would like to speak to any drivers who were travelling towards Exeter (in the same direction as the Clio) and who may have witnessed anyhting as several cars drove through the scene and carried on with their journeys.
“The road at the scene, near to the Rawridge and Upottery turning, remains closed at this time and is likely to be closed for some time.
You may also want to watch:
“The incident is causing significant tailbacks and motorists are advised to avoid the area for the time being.”
Any witnesses to the collision are asked to contact police on 08452 777444 quoting log 219 of 25 August.
- 1 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 2 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 3 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 4 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 5 Families' feedback is great after kids tuck in to food initiative
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 10 School recognised for appliance of science