UPDATE: A30 now open
Female accident casualty conveyed to hospital by air ambulance.
Fire engines from Honiton, Ottery St Mary and Middlemoor, together with a rescue equipment vehicle from Exmouth, attended a two-vehicle collision at Monkton, near Honiton, yesterday (Sunday) at 3.40pm.
A female, who was found trapped in wreckage at the scene, was released by firefighters using hydraulic cutting equipment.
She was conveyed to hospital by air ambulance.
The A30 was closed in both directions for some time.
You may also want to watch:
Police attended the scene.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes