UPDATE: A35 at Kilmington open again
Diversions put in place while specialist recovery equipment brought in to move stranded HGV
THE A35 at Kilmington is now reopen following an accident involving two heavy goods vehicles this afternoon (Monday).
Police say a white VW transporter, registered to a Honiton company, and an articulated truck, from Hull, were involved.
It is not thought anyone was hurt in the incident.
The HGV was left completely blocking the carriageway while specialist recovery equipment was brought in.
You may also want to watch:
Police set up diversions via the A30 and A3052 and advised drivers to avoid going through small villages.
Westbound drivers were also advised of the road closure by Dorset police.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track