UPDATE: A35 at Kilmington open again
Diversions put in place while specialist recovery equipment brought in to move stranded HGV
THE A35 at Kilmington is now reopen following an accident involving two heavy goods vehicles this afternoon (Monday).
Police say a white VW transporter, registered to a Honiton company, and an articulated truck, from Hull, were involved.
It is not thought anyone was hurt in the incident.
The HGV was left completely blocking the carriageway while specialist recovery equipment was brought in.
You may also want to watch:
Police set up diversions via the A30 and A3052 and advised drivers to avoid going through small villages.
Westbound drivers were also advised of the road closure by Dorset police.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters