UPDATE: Alcohol and electrical goods stolen from Co-op
CCTV footage has been handed to police by The Co-operative following overnight burglaries in Lace Walk.
ALCOHOL and electrical goods were stolen from The Co-operative in Lace walk, Honiton, following an overnight burglary.
A nearby barber’s shop was also broken into and items taken.
A spokeswoman for The Co-operative said: “In the early hours of today (Thursday), our Honiton store was broken into and some alcohol and electrical goods were stolen.
“The incident caused significant damage to the entrance of the store and we are currently closed whilst maintenance work takes place, but we hope to return to normal trading as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“CCTV footage has been given to the police who are investigating. As with any incident such as this, we would appeal for anyone with information to come forward.”
UPDATES to follow. The Co-operative remains closed. As soon as the store re-opens we will let you know. Keep re-visiting this website.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 6 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 7 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back