UPDATE: Alcohol and electrical goods stolen from Co-op
CCTV footage has been handed to police by The Co-operative following overnight burglaries in Lace Walk.
ALCOHOL and electrical goods were stolen from The Co-operative in Lace walk, Honiton, following an overnight burglary.
A nearby barber’s shop was also broken into and items taken.
A spokeswoman for The Co-operative said: “In the early hours of today (Thursday), our Honiton store was broken into and some alcohol and electrical goods were stolen.
“The incident caused significant damage to the entrance of the store and we are currently closed whilst maintenance work takes place, but we hope to return to normal trading as soon as possible.
“CCTV footage has been given to the police who are investigating. As with any incident such as this, we would appeal for anyone with information to come forward.”
UPDATES to follow. The Co-operative remains closed. As soon as the store re-opens we will let you know. Keep re-visiting this website.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 5 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 6 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 9 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 10 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth