UPDATE: Alcohol and electrical goods stolen from Co-op
CCTV footage has been handed to police by The Co-operative following overnight burglaries in Lace Walk.
ALCOHOL and electrical goods were stolen from The Co-operative in Lace walk, Honiton, following an overnight burglary.
A nearby barber’s shop was also broken into and items taken.
A spokeswoman for The Co-operative said: “In the early hours of today (Thursday), our Honiton store was broken into and some alcohol and electrical goods were stolen.
“The incident caused significant damage to the entrance of the store and we are currently closed whilst maintenance work takes place, but we hope to return to normal trading as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“CCTV footage has been given to the police who are investigating. As with any incident such as this, we would appeal for anyone with information to come forward.”
UPDATES to follow. The Co-operative remains closed. As soon as the store re-opens we will let you know. Keep re-visiting this website.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax