UPDATE: Crash closes New Street
Police and ambulance personnel on scene.
New Street in Honiton was closed following a two-vehicle collision at the road’s junction with High Street.
The accident happened in the middle of the town centre, opposite W H Smith, shortly after 8.30pm last Friday.
Three fire engines from Honiton and Cullompton attended the scene.
Police and ambulance personnel were also in attendance.
A yellow Citroen and a Vauxhall Tigra are said to be write-offs.
The driver and two passengers in the Tigra were injured.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Village fundraisers are rewarded as new play park opens
- 5 Lions quick on the draw to maintain fundraising mission
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 Lord Lieutenant leads county charity’s 60th anniversary salute
- 8 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Lacemaker whose skills were admired by the Royal family