UPDATE: Fatality confirmed
Driver dead at scene of A3052 crash.
Ambulance chiefs have confirmed that a man died in this morning’s two car crash on the A3052 near Hangman’s Stone.
He was one of two drivers involved in the collision at around 10.30am.
The victim was declared dead at the scene. The other driver suffered only minor injuries and was described as “walking wounded.”
No names or ages have been disclosed.
You may also want to watch:
The crash, involved a Renault Megane and an Audi R8.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism