UPDATE: Fatality confirmed
Driver dead at scene of A3052 crash.
Ambulance chiefs have confirmed that a man died in this morning’s two car crash on the A3052 near Hangman’s Stone.
He was one of two drivers involved in the collision at around 10.30am.
The victim was declared dead at the scene. The other driver suffered only minor injuries and was described as “walking wounded.”
No names or ages have been disclosed.
You may also want to watch:
The crash, involved a Renault Megane and an Audi R8.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 How would you feel about giving up your car?