UPDATE: Fatality confirmed in A30 crash
18-year-old female from the Honiton area is tragically killed in car smash. Next of kin informed.
Police have confirmed that the female driver of a Renault Clio died at the scene of an accident on the A30 near Honiton this morning (Wednesday).
The dead girl was from the Honiton area, Devon and Cornwall Constabulary has said in a statement.
She died as a result of the injuries she sustained, said a spokesman.
“The female driver of the Astra and the male driver of the LGV were checked out by ambulance staff and were unharmed,” said the spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed at this time to allow collision investigators to continue their enquiries.
See previous reports on this website.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 6 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Gallery initiatives invite us to talk about climate through outstanding art
- 10 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners