UPDATE: Fatality confirmed in A30 crash
18-year-old female from the Honiton area is tragically killed in car smash. Next of kin informed.
Police have confirmed that the female driver of a Renault Clio died at the scene of an accident on the A30 near Honiton this morning (Wednesday).
The dead girl was from the Honiton area, Devon and Cornwall Constabulary has said in a statement.
She died as a result of the injuries she sustained, said a spokesman.
“The female driver of the Astra and the male driver of the LGV were checked out by ambulance staff and were unharmed,” said the spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed at this time to allow collision investigators to continue their enquiries.
See previous reports on this website.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands