UPDATE: Knife vandal causes havoc in Lace Walk car park
Tyres popped, but kitchen knife removed with hammer and screwdriver.
MOTORISTS no longer have to avoid the yellow ‘teeth’ at the entrance to Lace Walk car park in Honiton.
Overnight, a vandal used a kitchen knife to wedge the teeth upright.
The action caused tyres to be popped.
Attempts to remove the knife initially failed and East Devon District Council was called to deal with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The knife has now been removed with the use of a hammer and screwdriver.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery