UPDATE: Serious collision near Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Female car passenger remains in serious condition.
A female car passenger remains in a serious condition with life-threatening injuries after a serious collision involving four vehicles on the outskirts of Honiton.
She was a passenger in a Fiesta and was taken to Derriford Hospital after the incident on Monday on the A35 between Honiton and Wilmington.
The collision involved a Mercedes, Lexus, Fiesta and a recovery vehicle and occurred at around 12.30pm.
A female passenger of a Mercedes was also taken to Derriford Hospital with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The male drivers of the Lexus and Fiesta were taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital for treatment but are not thought to be in a serious condition. The driver of the Renault recovery vehicle was uninjured.
Any witnesses are urged to call police on 101 quoting reference 251 of April 7.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled