UPDATE: Train services operating normally
Track and signalling problems ironed out.
South West Trains expects to operate a normal service during the evening rush hour tonight following earlier Network Rail track and signalling problems.
A broken rail between Vauxhall and Waterloo has disrupted services in and out of London Waterloo Station. Network Rail engineers, who identified the problem this morning, have now repaired the track.
A full train service is running and is expected to operate as normal for passengers travelling home from work.
Disruption to services between Basingstoke and Farnborough, which was caused by an earlier cable theft incident at Winchfield, has also been cleared.
You may also want to watch:
Network Rail and South West Trains have apologised to customers for the disruption.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track