UPDATE: Zoey Danielle Spiller named as crash victim
Police appeal again for witnesses to collision to come forward.
POLICE have formally named the 18-year-old local woman killed yesterday in a collision on the A30, near Monkton, as Zoey Danielle Spiller.
No further information about Zoey will be released by the police – to give her family a chance to grieve in peace.
Officers have issued a second appeal for witnesses to the crash to come forward.
They say drivers and passengers who were travelling on the A30 at around 9.26am yesterday are “key” to their accident investigation.
You may also want to watch:
See previous reports on this website for more information.
Anybody wishing to leave a tribute to Zoey can do so below.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis