UPDATE: Zoey Danielle Spiller named as crash victim
Police appeal again for witnesses to collision to come forward.
POLICE have formally named the 18-year-old local woman killed yesterday in a collision on the A30, near Monkton, as Zoey Danielle Spiller.
No further information about Zoey will be released by the police – to give her family a chance to grieve in peace.
Officers have issued a second appeal for witnesses to the crash to come forward.
They say drivers and passengers who were travelling on the A30 at around 9.26am yesterday are “key” to their accident investigation.
You may also want to watch:
See previous reports on this website for more information.
Anybody wishing to leave a tribute to Zoey can do so below.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 4 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 6 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 7 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 8 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event