UPDATE: Zoey Danielle Spiller named as crash victim
Police appeal again for witnesses to collision to come forward.
POLICE have formally named the 18-year-old local woman killed yesterday in a collision on the A30, near Monkton, as Zoey Danielle Spiller.
No further information about Zoey will be released by the police – to give her family a chance to grieve in peace.
Officers have issued a second appeal for witnesses to the crash to come forward.
They say drivers and passengers who were travelling on the A30 at around 9.26am yesterday are “key” to their accident investigation.
You may also want to watch:
See previous reports on this website for more information.
Anybody wishing to leave a tribute to Zoey can do so below.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 3 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 4 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 5 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 6 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 7 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 8 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base