UPDATE: Zoey Danielle Spiller named as crash victim
Police appeal again for witnesses to collision to come forward.
POLICE have formally named the 18-year-old local woman killed yesterday in a collision on the A30, near Monkton, as Zoey Danielle Spiller.
No further information about Zoey will be released by the police – to give her family a chance to grieve in peace.
Officers have issued a second appeal for witnesses to the crash to come forward.
They say drivers and passengers who were travelling on the A30 at around 9.26am yesterday are “key” to their accident investigation.
You may also want to watch:
See previous reports on this website for more information.
Anybody wishing to leave a tribute to Zoey can do so below.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 8 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 9 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local