Uplyme neighbourhood assessment
On Wednesday, August 26, EDDC s environmental health team will be conducting a neighbourhood assessment in Uplyme.
On Wednesday, August 26, EDDC's environmental health team will be conducting a neighbourhood assessment in Uplyme.
Staff will be joined by police officers from Axminster, a representative from the Red Cross and officers from the council's housing service.
The purpose of the assessments is to seek residents' views about their neighbourhood and, with the support of all the agencies involved, to resolve any issues they might have.
The team will be gathering at Uplyme Village Hall at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
As well as carrying out a door-to-door survey of residents, there will be an open surgery in the village hall from 11am to 3pm on the same day.
- 1 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 2 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 6 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 7 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 8 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 9 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 10 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers