Uplyme neighbourhood assessment
On Wednesday, August 26, EDDC s environmental health team will be conducting a neighbourhood assessment in Uplyme.
On Wednesday, August 26, EDDC's environmental health team will be conducting a neighbourhood assessment in Uplyme.
Staff will be joined by police officers from Axminster, a representative from the Red Cross and officers from the council's housing service.
The purpose of the assessments is to seek residents' views about their neighbourhood and, with the support of all the agencies involved, to resolve any issues they might have.
The team will be gathering at Uplyme Village Hall at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
As well as carrying out a door-to-door survey of residents, there will be an open surgery in the village hall from 11am to 3pm on the same day.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 4 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 5 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
- 10 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family