Urgent appeal for autistic boy’s missing toy cat
Little Noah wants his special friend back.
A heartfelt appeal has gone out for the return of an autistic boy’s lost toy cat.
Three-and-a-half-year-old Noah is extremely attached to the Sing and Sign Jessie cat - it normally goes everywhere with him - but it has gone missing in Honiton.
He is very upset and would love to be reunited with it.
His mum, Sam, said: “If anybody has seen it or found it, could they let the Midweek Herald know so Noah can be reunited with his special friend?”
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the cat, call The Herald’s newsroom on 01392 888486 or leave it at Honiton Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 6 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 7 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma