Urgent appeal for autistic boy’s missing toy cat
Little Noah wants his special friend back.
A heartfelt appeal has gone out for the return of an autistic boy’s lost toy cat.
Three-and-a-half-year-old Noah is extremely attached to the Sing and Sign Jessie cat - it normally goes everywhere with him - but it has gone missing in Honiton.
He is very upset and would love to be reunited with it.
His mum, Sam, said: “If anybody has seen it or found it, could they let the Midweek Herald know so Noah can be reunited with his special friend?”
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the cat, call The Herald’s newsroom on 01392 888486 or leave it at Honiton Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 7 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 8 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public