Urgent appeal for autistic boy’s missing toy cat
Little Noah wants his special friend back.
A heartfelt appeal has gone out for the return of an autistic boy’s lost toy cat.
Three-and-a-half-year-old Noah is extremely attached to the Sing and Sign Jessie cat - it normally goes everywhere with him - but it has gone missing in Honiton.
He is very upset and would love to be reunited with it.
His mum, Sam, said: “If anybody has seen it or found it, could they let the Midweek Herald know so Noah can be reunited with his special friend?”
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the cat, call The Herald’s newsroom on 01392 888486 or leave it at Honiton Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 March the target for Point to Point racing