Valuable gold Rolex watch stolen from house in Seaton
Burglars also took an 18ct gold bracelet and a gold necklace
A VALUABLE ladies’ wrist watch, along with other jewellery, has been stolen from a house in Seaton.
The 18ct gold Rolex, with raised etch detail and oyster clasp, was taken from the property some time between January 26 and February 23.
It has an inscription on the rear of either “Mrs I T Meisel” or “Trudi Meisel” and is very distinctive, having been purchased from Europe in the early 1980s.
Thieves also took an 18ct gold Rolex bracelet and a 9ct gold 27inch necklace.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to contact police, quoting crime reference number KN/12/87, on 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 School embraces reading challenge