Vandals go potty in Honiton
Damage caused to plant pots, tree and car in Willow Walk.
VANDALS went potty in Honiton late last Friday.
Police have revealed plant pots were tipped over and damaged and branches were snapped off a tree.
PCSO Darren England said the damage occurred at a property in Willow Walk at around 11pm.
“The occupants have also found some minor damage caused to their car,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The plant pots were in the front garden of the property when they were attacked.
Police are appealing for information about vandal attacks.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
Anybody who saw or heard anything suspicious in the area at the time of the offences is urged to call Honiton Police Station on 08452 777444.