Vandals go potty in Honiton
Damage caused to plant pots, tree and car in Willow Walk.
VANDALS went potty in Honiton late last Friday.
Police have revealed plant pots were tipped over and damaged and branches were snapped off a tree.
PCSO Darren England said the damage occurred at a property in Willow Walk at around 11pm.
“The occupants have also found some minor damage caused to their car,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The plant pots were in the front garden of the property when they were attacked.
Police are appealing for information about vandal attacks.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 3 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 4 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 5 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 8 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
Anybody who saw or heard anything suspicious in the area at the time of the offences is urged to call Honiton Police Station on 08452 777444.