Vandals go potty in Honiton
Damage caused to plant pots, tree and car in Willow Walk.
VANDALS went potty in Honiton late last Friday.
Police have revealed plant pots were tipped over and damaged and branches were snapped off a tree.
PCSO Darren England said the damage occurred at a property in Willow Walk at around 11pm.
“The occupants have also found some minor damage caused to their car,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The plant pots were in the front garden of the property when they were attacked.
Police are appealing for information about vandal attacks.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
Anybody who saw or heard anything suspicious in the area at the time of the offences is urged to call Honiton Police Station on 08452 777444.