Variety show extravaganza planned for Honiton
Two leading charities come together for fundraising event.
Two leading Honiton charities have come together to produce a variety show extravaganza.
Fundraisers from Honiton Memory Café and TRIP Community Transport Association have organised the event, which takes place on Saturday, October 12, at Honiton Community College, at 7pm.
Acts include nationally acclaimed Devon folk singer Jim Causley, Honiton Project Jazz Band, Honiton Gymnastic Club, illusionist David Gibson, Emily Miller with her ukulele, Phoebe Lea, The Amycrofters Band, Honiton Pantomime Society and Sidmouth Gospel Choir.
Tickets are priced £8 and are available from TRIP’s New Street office or at Honiton Toy Shop.
You may also want to watch:
Early booking is advised.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis