Vehicle collision on A303
Firefighters, police and ambulance crews at the scene.
A single vehicle has been involved in a traffic collision on the A303 Marsh near Honiton.
Firefighters were called to the incident this morning (Monday) at 11.51am following a request from the ambulance service.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “All persons were free and clear of the vehicle on the arrival of the fire service.”
Fire crews from Honiton and Chard attended and made the vehicle safe.
The incident was left in the hands of the police and ambulance service.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight