VIDEO NEWS: Nude jokers shock staff
A KILMINGTON cashier was left speechless when half a dozen streakers entered the shop. The men, in their early 20s, were captured on CCTV looking at adult magazines, but made a hasty retreat to their waiting mini-bus when asked to put some clothes on.
A KILMINGTON cashier was left speechless when half a dozen streakers entered the shop.
The men, in their early 20s, were captured on CCTV looking at adult magazines, but made a hasty retreat to their waiting mini-bus when asked to put some clothes on.
One cheeky chap used a mobile phone to film the offensive prank, which took place at the Texaco garage at around 6.40pm on Wednesday, October 14.
The whole sequence of events was caught on CCTV and police are appealing for people to identify the streakers.
You may also want to watch:
Kilmington Services manager Gobu Rasalingham said: “Even though it’s quite funny, it’s unacceptable behaviour because it’s obviously a public place.”
Mr Rasalingham was not on site at the time and the cashier, in her early 20s, who did not wish to be named, has been left shocked by the naked nuisances.
- 1 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 2 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 6 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 7 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 8 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 9 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 10 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
He said: “She was shocked, frozen and unable to do anything – she was almost crying.
“She said go and put clothes on, otherwise I won’t be able to serve you’.
“I don’t think they purposely meant to harm anybody.
“Maybe they were on a stag party or it was a challenge.
“I would have taken it in a sporting way as long as they didn’t do any harm.
“There were no customers in at the time. But if there had been children or women, I would probably have been harsher with them.”
Sergeant Pete Trudgeon said: “Each male that paraded himself naked in the shop committed an offence under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
“We are seeking to identify these males at the earliest opportunity. If they come forward and admit their involvement, they will be dealt with more leniently.”
Call 08452 777444, if you can identify them.