VIDEO: Snow joke for workers
Toby Guest, of Lyme Regis, describes the weather conditions in Dorset.
IT is still snowing in Lyme Regis, Dorset. Residents at the top of Queen’s Walk in the resort had to think carefully about trying to make it into work this morning.
Toby Guest described the conditions and said he would be walking.
At 1.35pm, the snow is turning to sleet.
Click the link to view.
You may also want to watch:
Click the link (above, right) to view.
- 1 Honiton councillor speaks out over racist graffiti on town pub
- 2 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 3 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 4 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 5 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 6 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 7 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 8 Honiton searching for a first win of the season
- 9 Devon and Exeter League Results
- 10 Tesco community fund helps initiative that reunites people