VIDEO: Snow joke for workers
Toby Guest, of Lyme Regis, describes the weather conditions in Dorset.
IT is still snowing in Lyme Regis, Dorset. Residents at the top of Queen’s Walk in the resort had to think carefully about trying to make it into work this morning.
Toby Guest described the conditions and said he would be walking.
At 1.35pm, the snow is turning to sleet.
Click the link to view.
You may also want to watch:
Click the link (above, right) to view.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 4 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Time to remember work of the NHS - and a way you can help locally
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 9 Gallery initiatives invite us to talk about climate through outstanding art
- 10 Summer progress at Exeter City