VIDEO: Spectacular Seaton
We haven’t got Yorkshire’s �10 million to promote East Devon, but its natural beauty is priceless - and well worth a visit.
BOASTING some of the most spectacular scenery in the country and sitting pretty on the Jurassic Coast, Seaton is a great destination for a day trip or longer break.
As South West Tourism prepares to shut down, a victim of spending cuts, the Midweek Herald is happy to join Visit Devon and shout about our beautiful local environment.
Sweeping beaches, quaint shopping centres and fantastic attractions, like Pecorama and Crealy, are on the doorstep.
Enjoy a preview of the scenery by viewing our video of Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more about Seaton by contacting the resort’s town council-run information centre on (01297) 21660.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 4 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Time to remember work of the NHS - and a way you can help locally
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 9 Summer progress at Exeter City
- 10 Beautiful time of year to enjoy angling