VIDEO: Spectacular Seaton
We haven’t got Yorkshire’s �10 million to promote East Devon, but its natural beauty is priceless - and well worth a visit.
BOASTING some of the most spectacular scenery in the country and sitting pretty on the Jurassic Coast, Seaton is a great destination for a day trip or longer break.
As South West Tourism prepares to shut down, a victim of spending cuts, the Midweek Herald is happy to join Visit Devon and shout about our beautiful local environment.
Sweeping beaches, quaint shopping centres and fantastic attractions, like Pecorama and Crealy, are on the doorstep.
Enjoy a preview of the scenery by viewing our video of Seaton.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more about Seaton by contacting the resort’s town council-run information centre on (01297) 21660.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure