Flower classes at Tatworth
- Credit: Archant
The course is suitable for beginners or those looking to sharpen their skills
Tatworth Flower club is running an arranging course for six weeks during the autumn at the village’s Memorial hall. The relaxed classes are suitable for all abilities with the only entry requirements being enthusiasm and commitment.
The course will cover a variety of subjects, offering a straightforward introduction to the concepts underpinning all flower arrangements and is suitable for beginners or those looking to sharpen their skills.
Classes will run on Wednesdays starting on September 26 until December 5, between 7pm and 9pm.
The cost will be £90 for the six weeks, payment in advance to Tatworth Flower club. All proceeds will go to the running of the club and club events.
You may also want to watch:
Participants will be required to bring flowers, foliage and foam to each lesson.
Tatworth Flower club regularly meet on the first Thursday of the month at the Memorial hall. Doors open 1.30pm, all visitors welcome. For more information contact Julie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op