Vinyl solution for town’s outdated signs
Signs at entrances to Honiton are to be covered up with modern welcome message.
Signs on major approaches to Honiton are to be covered up with new vinyl welcome messages.
The town council initiative aims to modernise Honiton’s image while avoiding the cost of erecting brand new signs.
“Honiton - The town in the country. The ideal place to take a break” will be written on the new signs, maroon on white. Councillor Vernon Whitlock, the Mayor of Honiton, told business leaders in the town last week: “The first sign to be changed will be the one on the A35.
“We will then look at doing others as well.
You may also want to watch:
“We have got to prioritise - to ensure we change the ones that people will see the most.”
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 10 How you can help your children keep up with studying