Volunteer Day, Thelma Hulbert Gallery
THE Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton is holding a Volunteer s Day on Wednesday, May 12.
THE Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton is holding a Volunteer's Day on Wednesday, May 12.
The event at Elmfield House, Dowell Street, will run from 2pm to 5pm and will involve visitors having informal chats with staff and looking around the gallery.
An EDDC spokesman said: "Volunteers are vital to the success of the gallery, which couldn't stay open without their help. It's a great way of meeting new people and could be a helpful step towards a career in the Arts.
"And there are other benefits, too. As a volunteer you automatically become a Friend of the gallery, with unlimited access to exhibitions, and a 10% discount on purchases in the gallery and other shops in Honiton. You will also be eligible for concessionary prices on tickets for the Honiton Festival."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01395 516551, extension 2515, or email email@example.com
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 6 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed