Volunteer Day, Thelma Hulbert Gallery
THE Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton is holding a Volunteer s Day on Wednesday, May 12.
THE Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton is holding a Volunteer's Day on Wednesday, May 12.
The event at Elmfield House, Dowell Street, will run from 2pm to 5pm and will involve visitors having informal chats with staff and looking around the gallery.
An EDDC spokesman said: "Volunteers are vital to the success of the gallery, which couldn't stay open without their help. It's a great way of meeting new people and could be a helpful step towards a career in the Arts.
"And there are other benefits, too. As a volunteer you automatically become a Friend of the gallery, with unlimited access to exhibitions, and a 10% discount on purchases in the gallery and other shops in Honiton. You will also be eligible for concessionary prices on tickets for the Honiton Festival."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01395 516551, extension 2515, or email email@example.com
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 5 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia