Volunteer Day, Thelma Hulbert Gallery
THE Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton is holding a Volunteer s Day on Wednesday, May 12.
THE Thelma Hulbert Gallery in Honiton is holding a Volunteer's Day on Wednesday, May 12.
The event at Elmfield House, Dowell Street, will run from 2pm to 5pm and will involve visitors having informal chats with staff and looking around the gallery.
An EDDC spokesman said: "Volunteers are vital to the success of the gallery, which couldn't stay open without their help. It's a great way of meeting new people and could be a helpful step towards a career in the Arts.
"And there are other benefits, too. As a volunteer you automatically become a Friend of the gallery, with unlimited access to exhibitions, and a 10% discount on purchases in the gallery and other shops in Honiton. You will also be eligible for concessionary prices on tickets for the Honiton Festival."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01395 516551, extension 2515, or email email@example.com
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 8 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 9 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure