Vote for Honiton next Monday
Project is a finalist in the Jubilee People’s Millions.
Honiton needs you to vote for Age UK Devon’s Heading Along Memory Lane project in the Jubilee People’s Millions competition next Monday.
The project, submitted by the charity in association with Honiton Memory Cafe, is a finalist in the contest, being run by the National Lottery in association with ITV.
If successful, the bid will win cash to provide dementia sufferers and their carers a series of six outings on a customised 1958 vintage bus, using sights, sounds and tastes of yesteryear to bring back happy memories and provide a shared experience to remember.
To ensure Honiton is in with a chance, visit www.bit.ly/Along-Memory-Lane on Monday, June 27, or tune in to ITV West Country Tonight at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lines are only open on Monday - 9am to midnight. Calls cost 11p from a BT landline and households can vote up to 10 times.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes