Wally found in Axminster!
- Credit: Archant
Colourful character finally spotted near Archway Bookshop - but there could soon be many more to find in other locations around the town
Found him! Wally’s been spotted lurking outside Archway Bookshop in Axminster.
He wasn’t hard to spot this time but there will soon be plenty more like him to uncover, secreted in places around the centre of the town.
A ‘Where’s Wally?’ hunt is being organised by St Mary’s Catholic Primary School PTFA and the Archway Bookshop on the morning of Saturday, June 29.
Contestants will be asked to find hidden Wallys in shop windows and actual people dressed as the colourful character throughout the town.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the PTFA said: “We are hoping for it to be a real town event and fun. We are also hoping to raise money for the school as well as encourage people to read and get publicity for the town and shops etc.”
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters