WANTED: Police hunt suspected drug dealer
James Prince has failed to answer police bail.
POLICE are hunting a 25 year-old suspected drug dealer, who they warn should not be approached by the public.
They are appealing for information concerning the whereabouts of James Prince.
Prince failed to answer police bail and is wanted for possession with intent to supply heroin in Devon.
A police spokesman said: “He needs to be brought to justice and police are hopeful that members of the public can assist in locating him.
You may also want to watch:
“Devon and Cornwall police are following a number of lines of inquiry to ascertain his current location.
“We intend to arrest Prince once he has been located.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
Prince is described as being white with receding hair. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and of medium build. He has a tattoo on his left arm, featuring a cross with hands and the letters RIP. He usually wears tracksuits and trainers.
Anyone who has had recent contact with Prince is urged to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.