WANTED: Police hunt suspected drug dealer
James Prince has failed to answer police bail.
POLICE are hunting a 25 year-old suspected drug dealer, who they warn should not be approached by the public.
They are appealing for information concerning the whereabouts of James Prince.
Prince failed to answer police bail and is wanted for possession with intent to supply heroin in Devon.
A police spokesman said: “He needs to be brought to justice and police are hopeful that members of the public can assist in locating him.
“Devon and Cornwall police are following a number of lines of inquiry to ascertain his current location.
“We intend to arrest Prince once he has been located.”
- 1 Honiton firefighters tackle chimney fire
- 2 Massive occasion beckons for Axminster Town FC
- 3 Property firm on lookout for development land in East Devon
- 4 Learn new skills at Axminster community shed
- 5 Honiton's Marcus aiming for Olympic stardom in China
- 6 Colyton neighbourhood plan now comes into force
- 7 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 8 South West Water on the look-out for new graduate trainees
- 9 Property of the Week: York Close, Axminster
- 10 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
Prince is described as being white with receding hair. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and of medium build. He has a tattoo on his left arm, featuring a cross with hands and the letters RIP. He usually wears tracksuits and trainers.
Anyone who has had recent contact with Prince is urged to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.