WANTED: Police hunt suspected drug dealer
James Prince has failed to answer police bail.
POLICE are hunting a 25 year-old suspected drug dealer, who they warn should not be approached by the public.
They are appealing for information concerning the whereabouts of James Prince.
Prince failed to answer police bail and is wanted for possession with intent to supply heroin in Devon.
A police spokesman said: “He needs to be brought to justice and police are hopeful that members of the public can assist in locating him.
You may also want to watch:
“Devon and Cornwall police are following a number of lines of inquiry to ascertain his current location.
“We intend to arrest Prince once he has been located.”
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Prince is described as being white with receding hair. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and of medium build. He has a tattoo on his left arm, featuring a cross with hands and the letters RIP. He usually wears tracksuits and trainers.
Anyone who has had recent contact with Prince is urged to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.