WANTED: Police hunt suspected drug dealer
James Prince has failed to answer police bail.
POLICE are hunting a 25 year-old suspected drug dealer, who they warn should not be approached by the public.
They are appealing for information concerning the whereabouts of James Prince.
Prince failed to answer police bail and is wanted for possession with intent to supply heroin in Devon.
A police spokesman said: “He needs to be brought to justice and police are hopeful that members of the public can assist in locating him.
“Devon and Cornwall police are following a number of lines of inquiry to ascertain his current location.
“We intend to arrest Prince once he has been located.”
- 1 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 2 'Not if, it's when': Neil Parish says Boris Johnson should go
- 3 Historic charter day back in Honiton this July
- 4 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 5 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 6 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 7 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 8 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 9 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
Prince is described as being white with receding hair. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and of medium build. He has a tattoo on his left arm, featuring a cross with hands and the letters RIP. He usually wears tracksuits and trainers.
Anyone who has had recent contact with Prince is urged to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.