Warm welcome awaits at Honiton Baptist Church
Devon County Council pays for central heating.
VISITORS to Honiton Baptist Church can be assured of a warm welcome - now that Devon County Council has stumped up the money for a central heating system.
The grant, paid from the council’s Investing in Communities fund, was celebrated last week.
Minister Ben Bendry showed off a plaque marking the cash gift, which was made possible due to the same of Exeter Airport.
A spokeswoman from Honiton Baptist Church said: “We would like to thank Devon County Council in investing in us.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so very grateful. Our church is now warm and inviting.
“We would also like to thank Keith Southgate for his hard work in getting us grants.”
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 8 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun