Warning after purse thefts, Honiton
THIEVES are stealing purses from handbags in Honiton. Police say two incidents were reported between noon and 2.30pm on Tuesday, September 8.
THIEVES are stealing purses from handbags in Honiton.
Police say two incidents were reported between noon and 2.30pm on Tuesday, September 8.
PCSO Sue Rowe is warning women not to leave handbags unattended.
"Carry your bag close to you, with the clasp facing inwards. Keep it zipped up and make sure your purse cannot be seen," she warned.
You may also want to watch:
Police are warning residents not to carry valuables or large amounts of cash on them.
The Honiton Neighbourhood Team has some Lanyards, a lead that has a clip each end (one clips onto your purse and the other end clips onto your bag) to give away.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
If you would like one, contact PCSO Darren England either on 08452777444 or via email@example.com