WATER WORKS: When is your road being dug up?
Colour coded map goes on display in Honiton to assist residents during next four months of roadworks.
Work on a multi-million pound project to upgrade Honiton’s water supply system will continue for the next four months.
You can find out which roads are being dug up and when at the town’s Tourist Information Centre.
It has a colour coded map of the works, clearly setting out where work is scheduled to take place and when.
Colin Wright, chairman of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry, sourced the map, which is on display and available to view from Monday to Saturday, 10am to 2pm.
Work around the town is set to continue into March next year.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Village fundraisers are rewarded as new play park opens
- 5 Lions quick on the draw to maintain fundraising mission
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 Lord Lieutenant leads county charity’s 60th anniversary salute
- 8 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Lacemaker whose skills were admired by the Royal family