Wedding dress mystery continues
New photos of the dress emerge.
The mystery of an abandoned wedding dress, discovered in woods at Roundball Hill, continues - as new photos of the dress emerge.
Jean Pruce and her husband Nick, from Talaton, were surprised to come across the haunting sight of the wedding dress hanging from a tree when they were out walking in the area.
“It looked very strange and mysterious,” says Jean. “It looked quite haunting.”
“The dress looked like something out of a film.”
You may also want to watch:
The dress was later discovered by Honiton resident Lee Crosthwaite who was out walking with her springer spaniel Woody.
The dress has a lace panel at the front, with satin underneath and puffy sleeves.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
It remains unclaimed and is currently being stored at Honiton police station.
Anyone with information about the mysterious dress is urged to call Midweek Herald reporter Katy Griffin on 01392 888485 or email email@example.com
Does it belong to you?