Well known Axminster woman dies
Marjorie Rowe - widow of former Lord of the Manor Frank Rowe - has passed away, aged 95
ONE of Axminster’s best-known citizens has died.
Marjorie Rowe, widow of the late Frank Rowe who was Lord of the manor, passed away at Dorset County Hospital in Dorchester on Monday. She was 95.
Mrs Rowe leaves three children – Rose Harvey, Pam Cridge and current Lord of the Manor Jim Rowe.
The funeral service takes place at Axminster Parish Church on Monday, November 21 at 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Read a full tribute to Mrs Rowe in next week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon