Wellington Carnival - Roger Muspratt-Hamilton
Single walking adult contender.
ROGER Muspratt-Hamilton is a seasoned carnivalite in the walking single adult class.
He hails from Torbay, but is a strong supporter of carnivals across Devon and Somerset.
Here he is at Wellington.
After a freezing start to the day, warm sunshine into the early evening guaranteed good crowds at this year’s spectacle.
You may also want to watch:
For the fourth consecutive year, the Midweek Herald provided a marshalling team on behalf of Honiton and District Carnival.
Once again, we were on patrol in Rockwell Green – where crowds were good natured and kept well back from procession entries.
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
Carnival chairman Jo Chave pulled off another big night for Wellington, despite having just a small committee.
This tireless carnival volunteer deserves praise for her continued, appreciated efforts.
Gemini CC, of Ilminster, was unable to make Wellington, but is expected to be on the road soon.