Wellington Carnival - Roger Muspratt-Hamilton
Single walking adult contender.
ROGER Muspratt-Hamilton is a seasoned carnivalite in the walking single adult class.
He hails from Torbay, but is a strong supporter of carnivals across Devon and Somerset.
Here he is at Wellington.
After a freezing start to the day, warm sunshine into the early evening guaranteed good crowds at this year’s spectacle.
You may also want to watch:
For the fourth consecutive year, the Midweek Herald provided a marshalling team on behalf of Honiton and District Carnival.
Once again, we were on patrol in Rockwell Green – where crowds were good natured and kept well back from procession entries.
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 7 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
Carnival chairman Jo Chave pulled off another big night for Wellington, despite having just a small committee.
This tireless carnival volunteer deserves praise for her continued, appreciated efforts.
Gemini CC, of Ilminster, was unable to make Wellington, but is expected to be on the road soon.