Wellington Carnival - Roger Muspratt-Hamilton
Single walking adult contender.
ROGER Muspratt-Hamilton is a seasoned carnivalite in the walking single adult class.
He hails from Torbay, but is a strong supporter of carnivals across Devon and Somerset.
Here he is at Wellington.
After a freezing start to the day, warm sunshine into the early evening guaranteed good crowds at this year’s spectacle.
For the fourth consecutive year, the Midweek Herald provided a marshalling team on behalf of Honiton and District Carnival.
Once again, we were on patrol in Rockwell Green – where crowds were good natured and kept well back from procession entries.
- 1 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 2 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 3 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 4 Landlord jailed for 'groping barmaids' trying to stuff wages down their tops
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 'Something for everyone' as Axe Vale Show returns to Axminster
- 7 Vintage Sports Cars grace the Wiscombe Park track
- 8 New Repair Cafe to open in Honiton next month
- 9 Neil Parish wont stand in Honiton and Tiverton by-election
- 10 Pub organises fundraising gigs for Ukraine
Carnival chairman Jo Chave pulled off another big night for Wellington, despite having just a small committee.
This tireless carnival volunteer deserves praise for her continued, appreciated efforts.
Gemini CC, of Ilminster, was unable to make Wellington, but is expected to be on the road soon.