Wellington Carnival - Xtreme CC
Ilminster walkers play their cards right.
XTREME CC, of Ilminster, played their cards right at Wellington Carnival.
The club came up trumps for crowds with this stunning entry in the walking group class.
Xtreme was formed circa 2004, influenced by the glittering likes of the Miller family in Ilminster.
After a freezing start to the day, warm sunshine into the early evening guaranteed good crowds at this year’s spectacle.
You may also want to watch:
For the fourth consecutive year, the Midweek Herald provided a marshalling team on behalf of Honiton and District Carnival.
Once again, we were on patrol in Rockwell Green – where crowds were good natured and kept well back from procession entries.
- 1 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 7 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 8 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 9 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
Carnival chairman Jo Chave pulled off another big night for Wellington, despite having just a small committee.
This tireless carnival volunteer deserves praise for her continued, appreciated efforts.
Gemini CC, of Ilminster, was unable to make Wellington, but is expected to be on the road soon.