Wellington Carnival - Xtreme CC
Ilminster walkers play their cards right.
XTREME CC, of Ilminster, played their cards right at Wellington Carnival.
The club came up trumps for crowds with this stunning entry in the walking group class.
Xtreme was formed circa 2004, influenced by the glittering likes of the Miller family in Ilminster.
After a freezing start to the day, warm sunshine into the early evening guaranteed good crowds at this year’s spectacle.
You may also want to watch:
For the fourth consecutive year, the Midweek Herald provided a marshalling team on behalf of Honiton and District Carnival.
Once again, we were on patrol in Rockwell Green – where crowds were good natured and kept well back from procession entries.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 5 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 6 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
Carnival chairman Jo Chave pulled off another big night for Wellington, despite having just a small committee.
This tireless carnival volunteer deserves praise for her continued, appreciated efforts.
Gemini CC, of Ilminster, was unable to make Wellington, but is expected to be on the road soon.