Wellington Junior School
NURSERY NEWS ~ You want the best for your child? So do WJS! WJS are delighted to announce that they will be able to accept three year old pupils from January 2010.
NURSERY NEWS ~ You want the best for your child? So do WJS!
WJS are delighted to announce that they will be able to accept three year old pupils from January 2010. Your family will be welcomed by specialist staff to help them settle into life in the Nursery and the enthusiastic attitude that is WJS 'Learning for Life'.
OUTDOOR NEWS ~ A thriving Forest School in a 'town' school? YES!
This year has seen 'Forest School' being established for all children in the infant department. The children have built shelters, used natural clay to make pots and ended each term with a celebratory lunch and toasted marshmallows cooked over their bonfires.
You may also want to watch:
YEAR 6 NEWS ~ Year 6, preparing for the Senior School at WJS!
WJS are very excited about this extension to 'the best possible start' for your children. Pupils will be able to start learning about how to move between the different subject areas and different buildings whilst remaining within the outstanding care of their class teacher. The transition to Senior School life should be seamless.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
To find out more about all their plans, including the boarding options, please contact Alison Jones, the Registrar on (01823) 668710.