Wellington Junior School
NURSERY NEWS ~ You want the best for your child? So do WJS! WJS are delighted to announce that they will be able to accept three year old pupils from January 2010.
NURSERY NEWS ~ You want the best for your child? So do WJS!
WJS are delighted to announce that they will be able to accept three year old pupils from January 2010. Your family will be welcomed by specialist staff to help them settle into life in the Nursery and the enthusiastic attitude that is WJS 'Learning for Life'.
OUTDOOR NEWS ~ A thriving Forest School in a 'town' school? YES!
This year has seen 'Forest School' being established for all children in the infant department. The children have built shelters, used natural clay to make pots and ended each term with a celebratory lunch and toasted marshmallows cooked over their bonfires.
You may also want to watch:
YEAR 6 NEWS ~ Year 6, preparing for the Senior School at WJS!
WJS are very excited about this extension to 'the best possible start' for your children. Pupils will be able to start learning about how to move between the different subject areas and different buildings whilst remaining within the outstanding care of their class teacher. The transition to Senior School life should be seamless.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 10 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
To find out more about all their plans, including the boarding options, please contact Alison Jones, the Registrar on (01823) 668710.