What do they do for a living?
Colyton Grammar School students undertake a ‘working roles’ exercise.
THESE men and women all have one thing in common - they are professionals in their field.
But what do they do?
Working roles was the topic up for debate at Colyton Grammar School today (Thursday) when Year 10 students questioned guests - to see if they could deduct from the answers what jobs they do.
The students found out if they were right or not at the end of the session, when the guests returned in different clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Find out who the the guests are and what they do in next week’s Midweek Herald.
Photo: Scott Tobin.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Life-saving first aid service will run until end of summer
- 7 Yarty Party is back with a line-up to lift spirits and entertain
- 8 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 9 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 10 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system