What do they do for a living?
Colyton Grammar School students undertake a ‘working roles’ exercise.
THESE men and women all have one thing in common - they are professionals in their field.
But what do they do?
Working roles was the topic up for debate at Colyton Grammar School today (Thursday) when Year 10 students questioned guests - to see if they could deduct from the answers what jobs they do.
The students found out if they were right or not at the end of the session, when the guests returned in different clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Find out who the the guests are and what they do in next week’s Midweek Herald.
Photo: Scott Tobin.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations