What do they do for a living?
Colyton Grammar School students undertake a ‘working roles’ exercise.
THESE men and women all have one thing in common - they are professionals in their field.
But what do they do?
Working roles was the topic up for debate at Colyton Grammar School today (Thursday) when Year 10 students questioned guests - to see if they could deduct from the answers what jobs they do.
The students found out if they were right or not at the end of the session, when the guests returned in different clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Find out who the the guests are and what they do in next week’s Midweek Herald.
Photo: Scott Tobin.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 4 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 5 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 6 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 7 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 8 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK