What will be left in Seaton, at the end?
WHAT utter stupidity – firstly to close one of Seaton s main facilities, (the Tourist Information Centre) and then to make staff redundant; staff who were always well-informed, pleasant and helpful.
WHAT utter stupidity - firstly to close one of Seaton's main facilities, (the Tourist Information Centre) and then to make staff redundant; staff who were always well-informed, pleasant and helpful.
I'm sure a tiny kiosk, manned by one person will stand out like a beacon in the area and be a huge asset to the town, with its splendid facilities for visitors to browse round and find out about the area!
By the time EDDC has finished with Seaton, we shall be left with cliffs and seafront. They might have a bit more difficulty in destroying something that has been there so long!
Cynical? Maybe, but cynicism is what EDDC create. Can you imagine their attempting to treat Sidmouth like this?
Paul N Davies
9 Armada Close
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 7 Vanity Fair play to be performed at the Beehive
- 8 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 9 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 10 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires