What will be left in Seaton, at the end?
WHAT utter stupidity – firstly to close one of Seaton s main facilities, (the Tourist Information Centre) and then to make staff redundant; staff who were always well-informed, pleasant and helpful.
WHAT utter stupidity - firstly to close one of Seaton's main facilities, (the Tourist Information Centre) and then to make staff redundant; staff who were always well-informed, pleasant and helpful.
I'm sure a tiny kiosk, manned by one person will stand out like a beacon in the area and be a huge asset to the town, with its splendid facilities for visitors to browse round and find out about the area!
By the time EDDC has finished with Seaton, we shall be left with cliffs and seafront. They might have a bit more difficulty in destroying something that has been there so long!
Cynical? Maybe, but cynicism is what EDDC create. Can you imagine their attempting to treat Sidmouth like this?
You may also want to watch:
Paul N Davies
9 Armada Close
- 1 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 10 Beachgoers share moment of wonder