What will be left in Seaton, at the end?
WHAT utter stupidity – firstly to close one of Seaton s main facilities, (the Tourist Information Centre) and then to make staff redundant; staff who were always well-informed, pleasant and helpful.
WHAT utter stupidity - firstly to close one of Seaton's main facilities, (the Tourist Information Centre) and then to make staff redundant; staff who were always well-informed, pleasant and helpful.
I'm sure a tiny kiosk, manned by one person will stand out like a beacon in the area and be a huge asset to the town, with its splendid facilities for visitors to browse round and find out about the area!
By the time EDDC has finished with Seaton, we shall be left with cliffs and seafront. They might have a bit more difficulty in destroying something that has been there so long!
Cynical? Maybe, but cynicism is what EDDC create. Can you imagine their attempting to treat Sidmouth like this?
You may also want to watch:
Paul N Davies
9 Armada Close
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic