When do you want to see your GP?
Consultation under way.
WHEN and where do you want to see your GP?
NHS Devon is inviting people to have their say.
The Government is looking at ways to remove catchment areas so that people can choose the GP practice that best suits them.
A questionnaire is available on the Department of Health website, which asks for people’s views on topics ranging from funding and patient lists to community-based services and the right to choose.
It can be accessed at: www.GPchoice.dh.gov.uk
Gill Munday, NHS Devon’s primary care manager, said: “We know that most people want a GP practice that is close to their own home but realise some may find it difficult if they work full-time out of the area where they live.
- 1 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 2 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 3 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 4 Landlord jailed for 'groping barmaids' trying to stuff wages down their tops
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Vintage Sports Cars grace the Wiscombe Park track
- 7 Peco propose new storage and multimedia centre
- 8 'Something for everyone' as Axe Vale Show returns to Axminster
- 9 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
“At the moment people have to choose a GP practice that is close to where they live but the Government is looking at options to change this so people can choose a GP practice that best suits their needs.
“So we are asking people to tell us what would influence them in registering at a practice, whether it is longer opening hours, location or the services available.”