When do you want to see your GP?
Consultation under way.
WHEN and where do you want to see your GP?
NHS Devon is inviting people to have their say.
The Government is looking at ways to remove catchment areas so that people can choose the GP practice that best suits them.
A questionnaire is available on the Department of Health website, which asks for people’s views on topics ranging from funding and patient lists to community-based services and the right to choose.
You may also want to watch:
It can be accessed at: www.GPchoice.dh.gov.uk
Gill Munday, NHS Devon’s primary care manager, said: “We know that most people want a GP practice that is close to their own home but realise some may find it difficult if they work full-time out of the area where they live.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 4 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 5 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 10 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
“At the moment people have to choose a GP practice that is close to where they live but the Government is looking at options to change this so people can choose a GP practice that best suits their needs.
“So we are asking people to tell us what would influence them in registering at a practice, whether it is longer opening hours, location or the services available.”