When do you want to see your GP?
Consultation under way.
WHEN and where do you want to see your GP?
NHS Devon is inviting people to have their say.
The Government is looking at ways to remove catchment areas so that people can choose the GP practice that best suits them.
A questionnaire is available on the Department of Health website, which asks for people’s views on topics ranging from funding and patient lists to community-based services and the right to choose.
You may also want to watch:
It can be accessed at: www.GPchoice.dh.gov.uk
Gill Munday, NHS Devon’s primary care manager, said: “We know that most people want a GP practice that is close to their own home but realise some may find it difficult if they work full-time out of the area where they live.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
“At the moment people have to choose a GP practice that is close to where they live but the Government is looking at options to change this so people can choose a GP practice that best suits their needs.
“So we are asking people to tell us what would influence them in registering at a practice, whether it is longer opening hours, location or the services available.”