When in Rome – double park!
PEOPLE who don t wish to pay the increased parking charges in Honiton need only copy the example set by taxi drivers and market traders with their white vans.
PEOPLE who don't wish to pay the increased parking charges in Honiton need only copy the example set by taxi drivers and market traders with their white vans...
Simply double park wherever you want to in the High Street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 2 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 5 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 6 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development