When in Rome – double park!
PEOPLE who don t wish to pay the increased parking charges in Honiton need only copy the example set by taxi drivers and market traders with their white vans.
PEOPLE who don't wish to pay the increased parking charges in Honiton need only copy the example set by taxi drivers and market traders with their white vans...
Simply double park wherever you want to in the High Street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 7 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 8 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers