When in Rome – double park!
PEOPLE who don t wish to pay the increased parking charges in Honiton need only copy the example set by taxi drivers and market traders with their white vans.
PEOPLE who don't wish to pay the increased parking charges in Honiton need only copy the example set by taxi drivers and market traders with their white vans...
Simply double park wherever you want to in the High Street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 8 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 9 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington