Where are the conservationists?
Seaton resident accuses Tesco of vandalism.
Seaton has been vandalised!
Trees, hedges and shrubs all fell victim to a chainsaw as Tesco started clearing their land.
Hundreds of birds made their home for years in the hedges and trees Tesco saw fit to remove.
You may also want to watch:
Why? To put up an ugly, big fence.
Why can’t this supermarket get it through their heads that they are not wanted in Seaton and clear off?
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
East Devon District Council is as much to blame as it went against the majority of residents to allow this to happen.
Where are the conservationists when you need them?
I feel sick at this carnage.