Where else would people put up with this?
Bins not emptied, VAT at 20 per cent and university fees approaching mortgage proportions.
Snow not cleared, bins not emptied, parking meters and double yellow lines springing up as if by magic.
Council tax always on the rise, VAT at 20 per cent and university fees approaching mortgage proportions.
Are we governed for or against?
And would citizens of any other European country put up with this?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Singing in the Valleys for Alan
- 10 Fuel poverty: Real pressure is on those with low incomes