Where else would people put up with this?
Bins not emptied, VAT at 20 per cent and university fees approaching mortgage proportions.
Snow not cleared, bins not emptied, parking meters and double yellow lines springing up as if by magic.
Council tax always on the rise, VAT at 20 per cent and university fees approaching mortgage proportions.
Are we governed for or against?
And would citizens of any other European country put up with this?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 8 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad