Where else would people put up with this?
Bins not emptied, VAT at 20 per cent and university fees approaching mortgage proportions.
Snow not cleared, bins not emptied, parking meters and double yellow lines springing up as if by magic.
Council tax always on the rise, VAT at 20 per cent and university fees approaching mortgage proportions.
Are we governed for or against?
And would citizens of any other European country put up with this?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit