Where’s the bride?
A dog walker found more than she bargained for when out walking near Roundball Hill.
A Honiton woman found more than she bargained for when out walking her dog at the weekend.
Lee Crosthwaite was surprised to find a wedding dress when she was out with her springer spaniel Woody on Roundball Hill during the early hours of Saturday morning.
The dress was found at the top of a lane that runs behind Roundball Hill.
She said: “When I came down I initially thought ‘I hope it is not a body’.
You may also want to watch:
“I was not sure what it was. It is in such good condition and seemed a strange thing to find. It is amazing what you find when out walking the dog.”
The dress has got a lace panel at the front with satin underneath and puffy sleeves.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
Mrs Crosthwaite will be taking it to the police station in Honiton in a bid to trace the owner.